Bleached InuYasha Galaxy

Forums for the MUD (biyg.org 1801)
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 3:18 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Zeno's vacation in Florida
PostPosted: July 1st, 2006, 7:20 pm 
Fellow player

Yeeeeeaaaaah.... Zeno was in FL... And guess who went to see him? Yep, me. That's right. Guess what we did? Yup, that's right. Buttsecks. After that, we decided to cool down. But before we played games, we walked around town. And came across a lady. She had dripping tits (no joke). Then uh... We decided to turn back, and go eat, we almost got lost though, thanks to Kiba's horrible driving. After that, we went back to his place, played games and whatnot. Played a Naruto game for GC (Game Cube)... And... Yeah man, I totaly owned him. Yup... Played Super Smash Brothers... Guess who won? Me. Yes. (I was Roy btw) Yeah... And finally, got to donate some money for the MUD. Although we know what he really is gonna do with that money... Yeah, that's right. A blowup doll.

But in all truth... I got my ass handed to me, in both games, however, I did donate. We did have buttsecks and other stuff. And yeah, overall, I personally had a good time. Got to meet the man behind everything in IYG. Also got to meet his mom and brother, both nice people from the looks. But yeah, quite the trip, but I considered it to be worth it in the long run.

Anyways, just wanted to share some of the events that took place in Zeno's vacation. I had quite a good time, next time, let's hope Hobson tags along for a threesome. And a good 'after-party' >.>

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 8th, 2007, 10:40 pm 
Fellow player

lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 9th, 2007, 3:34 am 
Fellow player

I need to move to the States....

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 9th, 2007, 11:22 am 
Fellow player

haha if you do move to alabama like in annistion or somthing close by aand i come hang out with you

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 9th, 2007, 5:31 pm 
Fellow player

I'm seriously making plans to leave for the Sates or Japan...Maybe not this year or the next but after i graduate i'm defiantly leavening Romania to brighter shores...I love the landscapes here and the ppl and all but i need to see more of this world.Bah...i'm off topic...The vacation Z had sounds great,if you ever come to Romania Zeno I'll show you a good time.Same goes for Alex, Hobson, or any other member of the MUD.Pace out!