Bleached InuYasha Galaxy

Forums for the MUD (biyg.org 1801)
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 1:39 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: imms logged.
PostPosted: September 14th, 2006, 1:05 am 
Fellow player

Ok ive been trying to find ways to get this through to people. so ill start logging it and putting it here.

Alexander chats 'Yup, my long dream of owning specific hand full of bitches has come true'

08]>
Seolen chats 'that rp position still open?'

<Health:[5,437/9,685] Jakai:[3,289] Stamina:[6,108]>
Alexander chats 'More than likely.'

Alexander chats 'For co-owner.'

Seolen chats 'hummm'

Alexander chats 'But we're only taking intelligent ppl ;)'

Alexander chats 'Like you, for example.'

favortism much.

Alexander chats 'Yeah, same here, dealing with little bitches.'

Alexander chats 'Good boy. *gives Takashe a doggie treat*'
Alexander chats 'Pussy, period.'
Alexander chats 'Exactly because you have enough, just too pussy to use them'

I hope you consider these zeno. Im still trying hard to stay clean but i get issues like this dayly.

and I still ask to be considered for roleplay imm. even if not my clan is enducting rp.

Ive provided more then account of proof I hope this one helps.

and so I know Im not done wrong Ive posted it here so everyone can see.

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 14th, 2006, 7:20 am 
MUD Owner

There is no favoritism, as of Alex has nothing to do with hiring. That should be obvious.

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 14th, 2006, 11:17 pm 
Fellow player

its not his job i am questioning it his how he treats specifically me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 15th, 2006, 1:07 am 
Fellow player

Yeah, I am evil, I hate you and I won't ever like you. Deal with it. I don't even talk to your pathetic ass, but now that you bring it to surface, I guess I can say it freely: DON'T like you. Never have, never will. I'm not going to sit by and let you EDIT posts in a specific order to make ME look bad. I LEAVE the day your ass becomes ADMIN of ANY sort. I'll treat you however the FUCK I want ( specifically mean ), so long as you give me a fucking reason, and you obviously don't give me anything else other choice than to be a FUCKING prick with you. I help others, I edit areas and fix bugs within them. I am kind and everything but YOU specifically DON'T deserve ANY fucking special treatment, so stop going to Zeno to bitch and complain, because quite frankly I don't care either way. If Zeno FIRES me, BELIEVE me, it won't be because of your ass. Aside that, I am MORE than an asset to Zeno and the MUD. I don't generally like to admit it myself but I've done FAR too much for this MUD in specific to have some punk ass like you bash at my name. My advice; FUCK OFF. You say you get shit daily, well you OBVIOUSLY give them alot of shit for them NOT to like you. You may think; "I don't care what they think" but if your nothing more than a bitching coward in the game, people will act torwards you accordingly. You have to EARN respect, Takashe, and being the bitching individual that you are, you'll never get it. I told you before to act with honor, yet obviously you don't. You want peace and quiet, yet all you do on the MUD is look for 'beef' as you like to call it with others. You need to learn WHEN to shut up and WHEN you are actually right. When I backfired at you with insults (my slightest of insults), I did it because YOU didn't shut the fuck up. I don't care if Zeno preffers for me to stay quiet or not, YOU have to shut the fuck up period and stop arguing when told. All this because I told you to stay out of a newbie area which you were camping for shards. You want shard? Go to your fucking apartment, you have plenty stashed there. I won't EVER let you in to Sakuragawa so long as you continue to go there merely for shards that you DON'T even fucking use. Leave them for the NEW people.

PS: Stop editing posts to your fucking advantage, there are more obvious logs, not only that, it is FAR too obvious you made this look good for YOUR advantage.

Last edited by Alexander on September 15th, 2006, 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 15th, 2006, 3:00 am 
Fellow player

Yea sure edit, I dont even care anymore i just wanna be not talked down to while i train and am doing nuttin but train.

i started clan started get a rp going atleast give me the benefit of the doubt that im trying also to help this mud

even now i dont even hate anyone here. so this is getting old anyway.

back to my ideas and training.

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 15th, 2006, 3:07 am 
Fellow player

You DARE say it is getting old!? Punk, you're the one who's STARTING EVERYTHING. Get your shit straight you damn idiot. You got yourself into this mess, dont go saying it is 'getting old'.

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 17th, 2006, 6:15 pm 
MUD Owner

Alex is a new Imm, and I've talked to him. Let me know if it happens again.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]