Bleached InuYasha Galaxy

Forums for the MUD (biyg.org 1801)
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 4:58 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: Blocking, hell
PostPosted: November 1st, 2006, 1:39 am 
-----------------------------Before the event----------------------------
Unfortunately no I did not keep the log from this event because I was asked not to, or I received no response in recognition from the imm. Anyways straight to the point.Training in Inuyasha Forest, blocking against wolves, gaining end, flee after I'm done. Forget to turn block off, leave room have a smoke. Come back am being pk'd by another player.
I die, seconds after I enter the room.

-------------------------------After the event----------------------------
Rousan chats:jeez thankyou for not gashing.
Pk'r chats: yeah I don't usually gash
Varlomyr chats: Looks at rousan as he puts a bullsye on his face
Rousan chats: meh, I'm usually never afk, I thought I turned it off, and it's even rarer I'm blocking while afk :P.
Rousan chats: lol

And bam I'm in hell, no explainination could set things right, he just stuck to what he heard and stopped listening to me.I tried to give the imm the immediate log but he gave no response when I offered, and would not tell me why I was helled. It's just a game, and it's only 24h hell period so I can't really complain. But then again I didn't do it...and I could never stand being called something I'm not. How is forgetting to turn block off while not fighting a crime.I honestly beilieve it was out of superstition that I was locked away because he did not want proof.If the world worked like this everybody would be in jail. I am not a cheater and unless I can get some explaination for what I did wrong I do not deserve to be considered one :P...This is the first and hopefully only forum I will have to post. Blocking against nothing......is it a crime??? I wouldn't have even posted this if I was told what I did wrong, or if I was able to explain why I did nothing wrong. I guess all I really want is my dignity back....if it's possible, but probably not.

----------------Rousan

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 1st, 2006, 9:39 am 
MUD Owner

I do not know, but here is the comment left on your punishment:
Quote:
Rousan was caught spar botting, He was afk while doing it

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 1st, 2006, 5:18 pm 
Fellow player

You were caught blocking while fighting mobiles WHILE not giving your full attention to the game. Last _I_ recall this was an illegal action. Yeah, a hasty measure was taken, but warnings about all this have been given out for far too long, and it is about time someone puts out a good example. You just so happened to be not paying attention at the wrong time. Don't get me wrong, I am not trying to seem like an ass or anything, I just want you to understand that it is illegal and will not be tolerated. You say you forgot to turn block off, well, that's your own fault, Rousan. Next time, be more carefull before you head on out for a smoke. As for the explanations part..? None are really needed. You said it yourself:
Rousan chats: meh, I'm usually never afk, I thought I turned it off, and it's even rarer I'm blocking while afk .
Rousan chats: lol
"Rare"? Yes, maybe so, but still illegal. And by saying 'rare' you are implying you have done it in the past. My suggestion, once again, is simply be more carefull.

While I am at it, I have caught many already doing the acts of botting at odd hours, and I have many ways to tell as to tell if you are indeed botting or not. I am one of the very few Imms that is on at odd hours, and I see and hear everything. Yes, I am a stalker, but I recommend you all shape up, if you don't want to suffer punishments for it. Zeno has work, school, and stuff to do when he gets to his place, so he usually can't give much of his attention to the game. Hobson is highly busy with college and girls lately (VERY IMPORTANT), so he too can't pay much attention, and Ryo is also busy doing other things, like building, implementing ideas, and whatever other things he takes care of in real life... While me, on the other hand, I'm going to be in bed for a loooooooooooooooong time. Which means hell for all of you botters, because I will take no shame in having you sit in hell endlessly, and pay with stats for your crimes! :twisted:

So in all honesty, be good, kiss ass, and good things will come. :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 1st, 2006, 9:34 pm 
Well I was not mobile, not attacking mobs that were moving, I was standing completely still, afk, and nobody caught me doing anything cause I wasn't doing anything. It was just what I said in chat.And the person who pk'd me could prove what I have said as truth when he arrived, no mobs on the screen, but I don't believe he likes my clan or me for that fact since he killed me so he's of no help . And before that incident I hadn't been in a fight for five minutes.Hence I was not at the comp so how could I be block botting against mobiles...really think about it. But I do beilieve this was just a huge misunderstanding and I've got out all I needed to say. Thankyou for your time godly's. And I will make sure to turn off block the very second I end a fight from this day on and watch what I say in chat, to avoid these occurences. Since their is no immortal incharge purely for defending the rules of this mud, and sometimes the rules twist against you.

~~~~~Rousan

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 1st, 2006, 9:41 pm 
MUD Owner

Alex says you were fighting a mob, you say you were not. One of you would be lying.

[EDIT] Talking to the Imm who helled you (not Alex) they also said you were fighting mobs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 2nd, 2006, 1:44 am 
"Democracy doesn't work"

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 2nd, 2006, 8:03 am 
MUD Owner

Neither does breaking the rules.

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 2nd, 2006, 10:15 am 
Immortal

Rousan wrote:
Since their is no immortal incharge purely for defending the rules of this mud, and sometimes the rules twist against you.

You claim that no immortal is incharge and knows the rules like the back of their hand. Well sorry to break the bubble that is your head but Zeno and I know the rules better than any of you since between the two of us we wrote them. Now for your case its a bit of He said She said but with a third involved. So the evidence out weighs your statements. If by some fluke they are wrong oh well its already over and done with. So stop the 'the system is wrong you are all against me and you are all idiots' routine it won't work and all you will do is get on the bad side of people. So go play be nice obey the rules. Enough said. There should be no further posts on this thread.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]