Bleached InuYasha Galaxy

Forums for the MUD (biyg.org 1801)
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 11:17 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Mysterious Weapon? - Alexander
PostPosted: July 17th, 2010, 12:35 am 
Neo adventurer

For some reason I have become obsessed with trying to find a certain weapon I BELIEVE I remember seeing Alexander wield when he was still mortal. It was something along the lines of "A blue dragon claw", much like the one Sesshomaru wields against Inuyasha when Inuyasha first learns to use the wind scar.

If anyone has any info, or if Alex himself would mind responding, that would be great.

Also, does anyone know what happened to the shop in the room with the anaconda? (Near Onygumo's cave)

Post subject: Re: Mysterious Weapon? - Alexander
PostPosted: July 17th, 2010, 1:46 am 
Fellow player

Character name: Futch
Well for your first question I believe you are speaking of the blue dragon arm, which loads on the water dragon.
I do not know about the shop.

PostPosted: July 17th, 2010, 2:16 am 
Neo adventurer

Thought so... ive killed the dragon a few times with no drop, so i figured i was wrong. thanks.

PostPosted: July 19th, 2010, 6:15 am 
Fellow player

Underbellylover wrote:
For some reason I have become obsessed with trying to find a certain weapon I BELIEVE I remember seeing Alexander wield when he was still mortal. It was something along the lines of "A blue dragon claw", much like the one Sesshomaru wields against Inuyasha when Inuyasha first learns to use the wind scar.

If anyone has any info, or if Alex himself would mind responding, that would be great.

Also, does anyone know what happened to the shop in the room with the anaconda? (Near Onygumo's cave)

The Water Dragon is the one that yields the blue dragon arm, as Futcher stated. As for the shop you mentioned... I do not recall there ever being one, to be honest. Are you certain you've not mixed up areas? A lot of the layouts and areas have been changed. So it is possible what once was is no more.

PostPosted: July 19th, 2010, 9:17 am 
Neo adventurer

I'm pretty sure I recall fighting the Anaconda after someone told me there was a hidden shop in that room..., I was unable to kill the Anaconda myself at the time but while in combat I swore I typed 'list' and saw 'they dont want to get involved' or something like that.. I guess the drugs have gotten to me...

PostPosted: July 19th, 2010, 12:17 pm 
Fellow player

Underbellylover wrote:
I'm pretty sure I recall fighting the Anaconda after someone told me there was a hidden shop in that room..., I was unable to kill the Anaconda myself at the time but while in combat I swore I typed 'list' and saw 'they dont want to get involved' or something like that.. I guess the drugs have gotten to me...

I will debunk this before people get ideas. There is no shop in the anaconda's room in the Forest of InuYasha. Whoever told you there was one, just did it for the shit's and giggles of it, thinking it would be funny. Sorry.